Relationship Advice

What are your rights and responsibilities if your relationship has broken down? Can you stay in the family home? Who should the children live with? You can find the information you need here, as well as how to deal with things like making a will, registering a birth or changing your name.
"I will gladly refer all my friends and family, and tell everybody its the best thing I have done."

Get Relationship Advice Online

Citizens Advice provides online relationship advice and information that is up to date, impartial and free. Read the relationship advice below or click here to search our national advice database. If you need further help, or you would like to talk things through on a confidential basis, please contact us.
Citizens Advice Gateshead Updates
We will keep you up-to-date with exciting developments within the charity, the impact of our work and opportunities to help us create a fair society for all, with lives well lived.
© 2020-21 Citizens Advice Gateshead 
Company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales 2631064 and registered Charity 1020565. VAT Number 733994300. Registered office The Davidson Building, Swan Street, Gateshead, NE8 1BG
facebook-squarelinkedin-squarephonetwitteryoutube-playinstagram linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram